Website Ranger Land Systems, Inc.
The Supply Technician is responsible for conducting logistical operations in supply accountability and asset visibility procedures and in the resolution of issues encountered in the process. As a Lead, the added role entails ensure that direct reports adhere to policies and procedures as well as prepare and submit reports as instructed by the Program Manager.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Works with a framework of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures and in the resolution of issues encountered in the process.
- Conducts maintenance of historical files, Administrative Adjustment Reports, receipt, issue, and transfer documents.
- Executes part orders, transfer, receipt, storage, and issue activities (including but not limited to posting and editing documentation within the Vehicle Management Information System (VMIS) and the FleetSoft inventory management system.
- Validates and ensures material readiness.
- Performs analysis of equipment on-hand requirements and identifying potential shortages.
- Requisitions material to meet requirements.
- Conducts inventory preparations, documentation, and reporting.
- Ensures compliance with all properly authenticated directives within established guidelines.
- Identifies equipment status to include completeness, serviceability, and accountability.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet organizational/operational objectives.
- Job duties and responsibilities may change due to contractual requirements.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, electric typewriters, copiers, fax machines, scanners and other office automation systems to perform a substantial range of office automation support.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Work will typically be in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment. There may be times when an employee is exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Rarely will an employee be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise. Work is generally conducted in an office environment; however, duties may involve the conduct of work in the out-of-doors area with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required is certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published Company work rules.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
Experience: 5 years of supply operations/property management experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in Supply, to include supply and equipment management processes, related regulation, and is required to ensure effective accountability of all assigned property. Ability to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and interact at all levels. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to work in a team-based, highly collaborative environment and work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
Required: Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, perform with a high degree of accuracy and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Preferable: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and SharePoint preferred. Vehicle Management Information System (VMIS) and/or FleetSoft experience a plus.
Licensing: Specific contractual requirements regarding education and experience prevail where applicable.
Clearance: Must be able to pass background check, drug screening and obtain site clearance to maintain a security access card, if required.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.