Ranger Land Systems, Inc.
Employee rapidly and accurately transcribes alpha/numeric data from routine source documents into computer usable form by operating any of several devices; uses multiple formats as guidelines for proper entry of the data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Function in an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50 percent of the time or more.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine and printer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org