On behalf of Ranger Land Systems, Inc. let me congratulate you on your new job and welcome you to our company.
Please fill out ALL forms below, and return to Ranger Land Systems, Inc. HR office within the next few days.
You can scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (256) 533-7657 or mail to: Ranger Land Systems, Inc, Attn: Stacey Hite, 2707 Artie Street, Building 100, Suite 17, Huntsville, Alabama 35805.
I have made most forms so you can fill them out on your computer. When you print out the forms to fill in by hand, and/or to sign them, be sure to use ink.
Please pay special attention to the following:
- Confidentiality Agreement – read and initial the bottom of each page, sign and date the last page.
- Consent Form – read, initial, sign and date.
- W – 4, Federal withholding tax form, For the W-4, please include your marital status and number of exemptions claimed. Your W-2 will be sent to the address indicated on this W-4 form and known as your ‘permanent’ address record.
- State tax form
- Emergency Contact Information. — complete form.
- Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposit – Indicate how you want your money deposited checking or savings (or combinations thereof) and check the box to indicate what account you want your per diem/travel reimbursements deposited into. You must include a voided check or statement from the bank for each account you wish to use.
- Life/Disability Enrollment Form from American General – Please fill out in its entirety. Sign and date. Ranger pays for a $50,000.00 life insurance policy as well as AD&D, Long term disability, and short term disability.
- BlueCross and Blue Shield Application for Enrollment – Please fill out in its entirety. Ranger pays for your health and dental insurance. Family insurance is available for $310.36 per bi-weekly pay period
- I-9 –If you have already sent in a color copy of your passport and want me to use it, just state so in an e-mail, otherwise include acceptable ID as indicated page 5 of the I-9. ONLY SEND BACK PAGE 4 OF THE I-9 (AND PHOTO COPIES OF SUPPORTING ID, IF APPLICABLE).
- Voluntary Self Identification – complete form, sign and date.
Please call me, Stacey Hite (256) 533-7538 at the home office for any questions or instructions regarding the completion of your employee forms.
The forms are available for download below (Click on the form name to initiate download):
The following five documents should be downloaded and the four numbered items need to be returned to La’Toya Battle Click her name or email her at email@example.com if you have any questions, and to return your documents.
We know this is a lot to fill out but we need you to do so at your earliest convenience. Please don’t hesitate to call or email Stacey or La’Toya if you need them!
Or to download all forms at once, Click Here!