Ranger Land Systems
The Motor Vehicle Mechanic analyzes malfunctions, performs repairs, maintains and provides any assistance on equipment weighing less than 26,000 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
• Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools, examines parts for damage or excessive wear using micro meters and gauges.
• Replaces defective engines and sub-assemblies such as transmissions and tests overhauled equipment to insure operating efficiency.
• Welds broken parts and structural members.
• May direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet organizational/operational objectives.
• Job duties and responsibilities may change due to contractual requirements.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have two (2) years of related experience.
• Working knowledge of the appropriate tools necessary to perform maintenance tasks.
• Knowledgeable of standardized supply regulations, policies, and procedures and other applicable guidance relating to receipt and/or issue of stock or property items.
• Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
• Must successfully pass a NACI background investigation.
• Must be eligible for issue and possession of a Common Access Card (CAC).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to work in a team-based, highly collaborative environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Sharepoint preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, perform with a high degree of accuracy and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Specific contractual requirements regarding education and experience prevail where applicable.
• Work will typically be in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment. There may be times when an employee is exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Rarely will an employee be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com