Website Ranger Land Systems, Inc.
The Maintenance Trades Helper assists one or more workers in the skilled maintenance trades by performing specific or general duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping a worker supplied with materials and tools
- Cleaning working area, machine, and equipment
- Assisting journeyman by holding materials or tools
- Performing other unskilled tasks as directed by journeyman
- May be confined to supplying, lifting, and holding materials and tools, and cleaning working areas and in others
- May be permitted to perform specialized machine operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Military technical training/formal apprenticeship/trade school desired.
- Clean driving record.
- Must have own tool kit.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a public trust position.
Work will typically be in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment. There may be times when an employee is exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Rarely will an employee be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org